Monday, September 1, 2008

No. 7 ~The Pussycat Dolls~

"Proudly setting women back 400 years."

They may be inarticulate and scantly clad, but at least they're hot. Yes, the Pussycat Dolls have capitalized on a thriving music industry using only one vocalist in a six girl band, but it isn't this that sets them apart. No, it isn't even for their brilliant message or their exemplary role model lifestyles that I set them gingerly on the pedestal of No. 7, it is for their ability to call it like it is. With powerful songs like "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me", "Loosen up my Buttons", and "When I grow up" I can't help but applaud their honesty. They have harnessed a woman's ability to be a sex symbol and ridden it to the peak of the global economy in pleather boots and leopard spankies. So, next time you hear the words "I promised my self I'd do anything, any thing at all for them to notice me" remind an woman you might know who's pursuing an education that there is an easier way to the top.

Thank you Pussycat Dolls for admitting how you got there. We all appreciate it.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvcpb4_7ZQ


No comments: